Book your room at Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Osaka hotel in Shin-Osaka with 2 restaurants
Located in Shin-Osaka, this hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Umeda Arts Theater and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Umeda Sky Building. Osaka Museum of Housing and Living and Grand Front Osaka are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms.
All 332 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 500 JPY per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3564 per day.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2310 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 500 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3564 per day
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.