Book your room at Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star Osaka hotel in Shin-Osaka with 2 restaurants
Located in Shin-Osaka, this hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Umeda Arts Theater and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Umeda Sky Building. Osaka Museum of Housing and Living and Grand Front Osaka are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms.
All 332 rooms offer free wired Internet, coffee makers, and satellite TV. Hair dryers and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3450 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2310 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 500 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3450 per night
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.