Book your room at Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Osaka (Shin-Osaka)
This hotel is located in Osaka (Shin-Osaka), close to Umeda Arts Theater, Osaka Science Museum, and Umeda Sky Building. Local attractions also include Mint Museum and Osaka Museum of Housing and Living.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include conference/meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Eat and drink
Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka has 2 restaurants on site.
The Fine Print for Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2310 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 500 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3450 per night
- We Should Mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.