Availability: Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Osaka (Shin-Osaka)
This hotel is located in Osaka (Shin-Osaka), close to Umeda Arts Theater, Osaka Science Museum, and Umeda Sky Building. Local attractions also include Mint Museum and Osaka Museum of Housing and Living.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include conference/meeting rooms and self parking (subject to charges).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka has 2 restaurants on site.
Hotel Laforet Shin - Osaka Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2310 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 500 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3450 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.