Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Two Single Beds
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking (Superior Type)
- One Semidouble Bed
Superior Triple Room, Non Smoking (Two Single and One Sofa Bed)
- Two Single and One Sofa Bed
Superior Single Room, Non Smoking
- One Single Bed
4-star romantic hotel in Osaka (Namba) near Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade
This romantic hotel is located in Osaka (Namba), close to Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade, Osaka Science Museum, and Osaka Castle. Also nearby are Osaka Museum of History and Tsutenkaku Tower.
In addition to 10 restaurants, Hotel Nikko Osaka features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions in guestrooms come with digital channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bidets.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 10 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Nikko Osaka has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 635
- Number of floors - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Number of restaurants - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Trouser press
- Wake-up calls
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Down blanket
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- City view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Serena - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Les Celebrites - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Benkei - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Icho - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Semba - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: JPY 100 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1500 (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 750 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4500 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.