Availability: Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax
Two queen beds non smokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
1 king jr suite evolution non smokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
One king bed whirlpool non smokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
One king bed evolution roomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Ajax eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as Oshawa Centre, Toronto Zoo, and Oshawa Valley Botanical Gardens. Regional attractions also include The Robert McLaughlin Gallery and Rouge Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature MP3 docking stations along with refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1998 square feet (180 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax is a smoke-free property.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 180
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1998
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free movie channels
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
Great North American Gril - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.