Availability: Quality Hotel and Conference Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Oshawa eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to General Motors Centre, Darlington Provincial Park, and The Robert McLaughlin Gallery. Local attractions also include Oshawa Valley Botanical Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Quality Hotel and Conference Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Hotel and Conference Center Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Quality Hotel and Conference Center provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (900 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness center, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Quality Hotel and Conference Center is a smoke-free property.
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1970
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bloor Street Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this family restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Quality Hotel and Conference Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10.99 for adults and CAD 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.