Availability: Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior suiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Guest Room-SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Class Room-SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Ullensaker (Gardermoen)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Ullensaker (Gardermoen), close to SAS Museum, Ullensaker Museum, and Norwegian Armed Forces Aircraft Collection. Local attractions also include Ullensaker Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a children's club.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is renovating until 1 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen Amenities
Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a children's club, and barbecue grills. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1998
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NOK 360 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.