Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
Business Class Room
Standard Guest Room
Modern hotel in Oslo close to Karl Johan Street.
Near city center
Housed in a modern complex and the tallest hotel building in Northern Europe, this luxury property is located in Oslo's city center, 100 meters from the bustling Karl Johan Street.
With stunning city views, the 34th floor of Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel features a Mediterranean restaurant, tapas bar, fitness center, and indoor swimming pool.
The 673 air-conditioned guestrooms feature a bold Scandinavian decor and Jensen beds; all have satellite TV, wireless Internet and minibars.
Recreational amenities at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo include an indoor pool and a fitness center. This Oslo property also offers a restaurant, a bar or lounge, a business center, and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. Several large conference rooms are on site. This luxury hotel also provides valet parking, garage parking, and self parking; all parking is accompanied by a surcharge.
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 673
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Pool table
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 37
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
Guests of the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
34 Restaurant & Bar - Located on the 34th floor, the restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. Lunch buffet and a la carte tapas menu. Bar offers creative cocktails, martinis, and champagne. Cosy atmosphere with stunning city views.
Galway Bay - This Irish Pub serves cold drinks and tasteful light dishes; located on the ground floor.
LobbyBar - The place for a quick drink or enjoying a hot coffee sitting on one of the large sofas by the fireplace; located on the ground floor.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 375 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.