Availability: Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield M1 J40
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Ossett hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Thornes Park Athletics Stadium, Wakefield Theatre Royal, and Wakefield Cathedral. Local attractions also include Sandal Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield M1 J40 features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield M1 J40 Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 GBP / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.95 GBP / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $9.95 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Traders Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield M1 J40 Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu