Availability: Scandic Linköping City
Standard Twin Room
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Single Room
Family-friendly Linkoping hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Stangebrofaltet, Cloetta Center, and Linkoping Cathedral. Also nearby are Linkopings Garden Society and Old Town Linkoping.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Linköping City features a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and conference/meeting rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Linköping City Amenities
Scandic Linköping City features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Scandic Linköping City is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Scandic Linköping City Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 120-150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.