Availability: Cartier Place Suite Hotel
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds with SofabedMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
2 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen and 2 Twin BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Downtown Ottawa aparthotel 5 blocks from Parliament Hill
In the nation's capital, Cartier Place Suite Hotel is 5 blocks from Parliament Hill and a 5-minute walk from the Ottawa Convention Center.
This Ottawa aparthotel features an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and spa tub. Activities for children include a playground and playroom. Convenient indoor parking available for an extra fee if required.
All 250 guestrooms are balcony suites, and include sofa beds, kitchens, and cable TV with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cartier Place Suite Hotel Amenities
Cartier Place Suite Hotel in the center of Ottawa, is 5 blocks from Parliament Hill and less than 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) from the University of Ottawa.
This aparthotel features activities for adults and children, such as an indoor swimming pool, spa tub, sauna, fitness center, and playroom. An outdoor garden/patio includes a playground and shuffleboard.
The Café Mezzaluna serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Meeting/banquet rooms are available (largest capacity: 195 guests). This aparthotel offers complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in public areas. Fax/copy services are available (surcharge).
Parking is available in a secure garage for a fee. Rates may vary.
- Spa tub
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 250
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Room service (limited hours)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Café Mezzaluna - Breakfast daily. Lunch Monday through Friday. Dinner Monday through Saturday. Italian cuisine. Pasta, veal, chicken, desserts.
This aparthotel offers activities for adults and children, including an indoor swimming pool, spa tub, sauna, and playroom. An outdoor patio/garden includes shuffleboard and a playground.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the aparthotel; fees may apply.
Cartier Place Suite Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Additional Details
Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.