Book your room at Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Eco-friendly hotel in Ottawa (Lowertown) near National Gallery of Canada
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Ottawa (Lowertown), close to Byward Market, National Gallery of Canada, and Parliament Hill. Also nearby are University of Ottawa and Supreme Court of Canada.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa provides a fitness center and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Microwave in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10.00 for adults and CAD 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.