Availability: Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel in Ottawa (Lowertown) near National Gallery of Canada
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Ottawa (Lowertown), close to Byward Market, National Gallery of Canada, and Parliament Hill. Also nearby are University of Ottawa and Supreme Court of Canada.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa provides a fitness center and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard Marriott Downtown Ottawa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10.00 for adults and CAD 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.