Availability: Days Inn Downtown Ottawa
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 double
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel in Ottawa (Lowertown) near University of Ottawa
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Ottawa (Lowertown), close to Ottawa Art Gallery, University of Ottawa, and National Gallery of Canada. Also nearby are Parliament Hill and Supreme Court of Canada.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn Downtown Ottawa features a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Inn Downtown Ottawa Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Days Inn Downtown Ottawa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Ever Afters - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Days Inn Downtown Ottawa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
- Self parking fee: CAD 5 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.