Please enter your travel dates.
Mode Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
- One Queen Bed
Mode Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Mode Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Ottawa eco-friendly hotel near Parliament Hill
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Currency Museum, Parliament Hill, and Supreme Court of Canada. Also nearby are Canadian War Museum and National Gallery of Canada.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Ottawa City Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 8 December 2013 to 11 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The following facilities will be closed from 19 November 2013 to 25 November 2013 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Delta Ottawa City Centre features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 26
- Total number of rooms - 410
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Handheld showerhead
- Cordless phone
- Down comforter
- City view
- MP3 docking station
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
L I F T - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
L I F T Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, light fare, and appetizers.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 22.60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per stay (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 12.50 per night