Book your room at Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa
Please enter your travel dates.
Riverfront Gatineau hotel in Hull, walk to Canadian Museum of History
Located in Hull, this hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from National Gallery of Canada and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Parliament Hill.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a business center, and conference rooms.
All 201 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus iPod docks and cable TV. Room service, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 459 square feet (41 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 41
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference space size (feet) - 459
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 201
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Ardoise - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
- Tourism fee: CAD 3 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.