Book your room at Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa
Traditional Room (Two Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel in Gatineau (Hull) near National Gallery of Canada
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Gatineau (Hull), close to National Gallery of Canada and Parliament Hill.
In addition to a restaurant, Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 459 square feet (41 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 41
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 459
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Ardoise - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
- Tourism fee: CAD 3 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.