Availability: Minto Suite Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
All-suite downtown Ottawa aparthotel 1 km from Parliament Hill
ByWard Market nearby
Offering modern, spacious suites, this high-rise aparthotel is in the heart of downtown, 1 km (a half-mile) from Parliament and within 2 km (about a mile) of Rideau Canal and the lively ByWard Market.
Steakhouse, lap pool
Guests can swim laps in the indoor saltwater pool, unwind in the spa tub, then have dinner at the acclaimed Prime 360 steakhouse.
Studio suites include kitchenettes; 1-bedroom suites have kitchenettes and 2 flat-screen TVs; 2-bedroom suites contain full kitchens, 2 bathrooms, and washer/dryers. All include sofa beds. Wired/wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Minto Suite Hotel Amenities
This downtown Ottawa aparthotel is 1 km (0.5) from Parliament Hill, where visitors can watch the Changing of the Guard on summer mornings. Historic Rideau Canal is about 1.5 km (1 mile) from the aparthotel. The boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and pubs of ByWard Market are 2 km (1.25 miles) away.
Guests can swim in the Minto Suite's indoor lap pool, unwind in the spa tub and sauna, and keep up their workout routine in the fitness center.
Prime steaks and fresh seafood top the menu at the 360 Prime restaurant.
A business center, secretarial services, computer station, and wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge) are available. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. There is also parking available nearby, including metered street parking.
The aparthotel has been recognized by the Audubon Green Leaf™ Eco-Rating Program.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 31
- Total number of rooms - 417
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 CAD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 CAD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.95 CAD /24 hours surcharge )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed size
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- LCD TV
Prime 360 - Corn-fed prime beef and fresh seafood served in a sleek, contemporary setting. Broiled Lobster Tails, Oven-Roasted Rack of Lamb. Sides such as Garlic & Horseradish Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes. Extensive international wine list. Buffet and à la carte breakfast; à la carte lunch and dinner. Sunday brunch buffet, including roast beef, turkey, salmon, omelet station, lasagna, quiche, pastries, fruit. Open daily.
This downtown Ottawa aparthotel offers a 20-meter indoor saltwater lap pool with a spa tub and sauna. An on-site fitness center is open daily, from early morning till late evening.
The aparthotel offers free bicycle and helmet rentals for guests during summer months. Guests are also offered the opportunity to join the GM for a morning run on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a scenic 5k run through Ottawa.
Historic Rideau Canal, 1.5 km (1 mi) from the aparthotel, becomes the world's longest "ice-skating rink" in winter. Skate rentals are available near the canal. In the summer, canoes and motorboats ply the waters, while walkers, joggers, cyclists and in-line skaters take to the pathways alongside.
The Gatineau Hills, 27 km (16.75 mi) away, offer hiking trails, boating, and birdwatching during the warmer months; spectacular foliage in the fall; and skiing in the winter.
The recreational opportunities listed below are available at the aparthotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minto Suite Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16.81 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 157
- Deposit: CAD 150 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.