Book your room at Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
Standard Guestroom - Enjoy 20% off your 3 night stay
- 1 king
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Enjoy 20% off your 3 night stay
- 1 king
You can cancel free of charge up until the cancellation window
- Cancellations or changes made after 1:00PM (Eastern Standard Time (US & Canada)) on 23 August, 2014 or no-shows are subject to a hotel fee equal to the first night's rate plus taxes and fees.
- 1 king
Executive Suite - Enjoy 20% off your 3 night stay
- 1 king
Family-friendly Ottawa hotel near Parliament Hill
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Library and Archives Canada, Parliament Hill, and Byward Market. Also nearby are Royal Canadian Mint and Rideau Canal.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1983
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The Fine Print for Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.