Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Gatineau eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in Gatineau, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Hull-Chelsea-Wakefield Steam Train, Canadian Museum of Civilization, and Maison du velo. Also nearby are Jacques Cartier Park and Canadian Museum of Civilization.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir du Casino features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to a full-service spa, Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir du Casino features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Ski storage
- Room service
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Jetted bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning. An additional hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Risotto, Pasta & Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13.00 and CAD 13.00 for adults, CAD 5.95 and CAD 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.