Book your room at The Westin Ottawa
Ottawa hotel connected to Rideau Centre shopping
This upscale hotel, connected to the Rideau Centre Shopping complex and blocks from the Byward Market and the downtown core, offers breathtaking views of Parliament Hill and the Rideau Canal.
Fitness with a view
The Westin Workout gym offers views of the city along with 3 squash courts, saltwater pool, and massage therapy. Daly's restaurant features an extensive menu selection; a lounge and coffee bar are also on site.
Rooms boast Westin Heavenly Beds® that include pillowtop mattresses, down blanket and comforters, and 5 plush pillows. Floor-to-ceiling windows offers views of the Rideau Canal, Parliament Hill, and/or Byward Market.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Ottawa
- At your hotel
The Westin Ottawa is located in the heart of Canada's capital, and features panoramic views of Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal, historic sights, and world-class shopping at the adjoining Rideau Centre Shopping mall.
The Westin Ottawa includes Daly's Restaurant. Guests enjoy a fitness facility with a view of the capital via floor-to-ceiling windows, and a heated, indoor salt water pool. The hotel offers wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Valet parking is available (surcharge). Guests with vehicles over 6'5 will be directed to the nearest outdoor parking lot.
This is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 24
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 496
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 473612
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 44,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 27
- Year Built 1984
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Technology helpdesk
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Daly's Restaurant - Overlooking the historic Rideau Canal, Daly's Restaurant and Daly's Express and Coffee Bar serve contemporary cuisine in a casual, yet elegant atmosphere. Open daily for breakfast. Saturday and Sunday brunch.
Shore Club Restaurant and Bar - Open for lunch, dinner, and drinks daily. Menu includes seafood and prime Alberta beef.
24-hour room service (surcharge) is available.
The hotel's fitness center offers floor to ceiling views of Ottawa, and includes an open-concept workout space, and state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment. The hotel has an indoor saltwater pool, and three squash courts (squash equipment rental available at a surcharge).
Across the street from the hotel is the historic Rideau Canal which offers ice skating in the winter. In summer the canal offers boating and paths for walking, jogging, inline skating, and cycling. The Running Concierge is available to help plan your routes and offers custom maps of nearby running trails. Nearby Gatineau Park (offers hiking, mountain biking, and cross-country skiing trails.
The following recreational activities are available on site or nearby; fees may apply: ice skating, aerobics, running, racquetball/squash, hiking/biking, mountain biking, golfing, downhill and cross country skiing, boat launch, swimming, rowing or canoeing, basketball, yoga classes, pilates classes, bicycle rentals, bird watching, and fishing.
- Basketball on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for The Westin Ottawa
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 36.16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.