Book your room at Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Waterpark View
- 1 queen
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Waterpark View
- 2 queen
Family-friendly hotel with a water park (surcharge), in Ottawa (West End)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Ottawa (West End), close to Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus, Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, and Commissioners Park. Local attractions also include Canadian War Museum and Rideau Canal.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre features a water park (surcharge). Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 December to 27 December:
- Swimming pool
Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre
- At your hotel
In addition to a water park (surcharge), Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre features a waterslide and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Water park access (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Business center
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Village Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a water park (surcharge), a waterslide, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.