Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hotel in Ottawa (West End) near Canadian War Museum
This family-friendly hotel is located in Ottawa (West End), close to Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus, Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, and Commissioners Park. Local attractions also include Canadian War Museum and Rideau Canal.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre features a complimentary water park. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 December to 27 December:
- Swimming pool
In addition to a complimentary water park, Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre features a waterslide and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 196
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Water park access (complimentary)
- One meeting/conference room
- Business center
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Clock radio
Village Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a complimentary water park, a waterslide, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.