Availability: Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Waterpark ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Refrigerator & MicrowaveMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Floor, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Waterpark ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Waterpark ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 3 infants)
Family-friendly hotel with a water park (surcharge), in Ottawa (West End)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Ottawa (West End), close to Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus, Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, and Commissioners Park. Local attractions also include Canadian War Museum and Rideau Canal.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre features a water park (surcharge). Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 December to 27 December:
- Swimming pool
Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre Amenities
In addition to a water park (surcharge), Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre features a waterslide and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Water park access (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Business center
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Village Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a water park (surcharge), a waterslide, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.