Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Owen Sound eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Georgian College Owen Sound Campus, Billy Bishop Museum, and Harrison Park. Local attractions also include Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre and Inglis Falls.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn and Conference Centre - Owen Sound features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Swimming pool
In addition to an indoor pool, Days Inn and Conference Centre - Owen Sound provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, an arcade/game room, and a garden.
- Banquet facilities
- Conference center
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor (saltwater, heated)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Kincaids Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.