Book your room at Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double or Two Twins
Executive Double or Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double or Two Twins
Classic Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Banbury hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Broughton Castle. Regional attractions also include Feldon Valley Golf Course and Canons Ashby House.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Banbury Whately Hall features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Wedding services and secretarial services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall is a smoke-free property.
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1632
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Half board rates available
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Berkeley - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
SWIFT - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Hornton Bar - This bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
The Fine Print for Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.