Availability: Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
Classic Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Banbury hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Broughton Castle. Regional attractions also include Feldon Valley Golf Course and Canons Ashby House.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Banbury Whately Hall features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1632
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Berkeley - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
SWIFT - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Hornton Bar - This bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.