Book your room at Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
Banbury hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Broughton Castle. Regional attractions also include Feldon Valley Golf Course and Canons Ashby House.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Banbury Whately Hall features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall has designated areas for smoking.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1632
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Berkeley - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
SWIFT - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Hornton Bar - This bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The fine print for Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.