Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This B&B is located in a quiet village not far from Chipping Norton. The room was clean, comfortable with a lovey view of the village green. The room also had tea/coffee making facilities, TV and hair dryer. Ian our host as extremely helpful and polite. The breakfast was great, plenty of fresh fruit, ...
The Executive Suite exceeded our expectations as it had 2 levels and views of the dreaming spires. Sunday breakfast was a fiasco, taking some 30mins to arrive and then missing 2 ingredients (beans and black pudding). A couple at the next table abandoned hope for their simple order of scrambled eggs ...
This is a B&B, not a hotel and I have rated it as such. Very pleasant staff. Situated in the middle of town. Room was comfortable and clean but a little small. We were only staying for one night to attend a local function so this was ideal for us. Lovely breakfast.
Staff are excellent. Beds are wonderful and rooms really cleaned. Modern facilities. Slight rating down because the Restaurant is not to my taste.
Have stayed here before so we knew what to expect. Current refurbishment didn't impact on our stay . Bed too soft for our comfort, pillows gave no support again too soft. Needed to be tall to reach mirror in bathroom.
We stayed at this hotel while visiting my daughter. There is not a straight wall or a level floor in the building! Having said that the bed was comfy and the food was nice - the cleanliness was on a par with my house (in other words you're not going to catch anything but it won't pass the white-glove-test): ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Oxfordshire hotel! Finding the right place to stay during your England escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Oxfordshire. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Oxfordshire hotels even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- England is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Oxfordshire has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, England has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Oxfordshire is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?