Availability: Nh Mantegna
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuperiorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard room for single useMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior room for single useMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite for single useMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Padova (Fiera - Zona Industriale) near Scrovegni Chapel
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Padova (Fiera - Zona Industriale), close to Fiera di Padova, Scrovegni Chapel, and Church of the Eremitani. Also nearby are Pedrocchi Cafe and University of Padova.
In addition to a restaurant, Nh Mantegna features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nh Mantegna Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2007
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Free parking nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Memory foam mattress
Parnaso Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
Room service is available.
- In-room accessibility
Nh Mantegna Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.