Book your room at Borgo di Colleoli Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- Four Single Beds
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Single Bed
Palaia apartment with a restaurant
Situated in Palaia, this apartment is in the same region as San Miniato Cathedral, Museo Diocesano d'Arte Sacra di San Miniato, and Rocca di Federico II Tower. Regional attractions also include Piaggio Museum and Monastery of San Vivaldo.
In addition to a restaurant, Borgo di Colleoli Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Borgo di Colleoli Resort
- The Overview
The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Palaia apartment also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet point
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Pool sun loungers
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Hair dryer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
I Secoli - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
The Fine Print for Borgo di Colleoli Resort
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per stay
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.