Book your room at Podere della Collina
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 infants)
Standard Apartment, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 infants)
Standard Apartment, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 infants)
HouseMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Palaia property with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this property is in the same region as Monastery of San Vivaldo, Museo Diocesano d'Arte Sacra di San Miniato, and Roman Theatre. Regional attractions also include Torre Grossa.
Podere della Collina provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), free self parking, a garden, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms include private pools, kitchenettes, and fireplaces; bathrooms feature showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Podere della Collina
At your hotel
Podere della Collina features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Palaia property also offers a garden and beach/pool umbrellas. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 2 EUR / per stay )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Shower only
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Private pool
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
The fine print for Podere della Collina
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 5 per person, per stay
- Pool access
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 50 per stay)
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 30 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 25 every 2 days, varies per unit size
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per stay
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.