Availability: Mangenguey Island
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront resort for sun and fun
Located by the ocean and set on a private white sand beach, this Mangenguey Island resort is within walking distance of Mangenguey Island Dock and Mangenguey Island Beach. Area attractions also include Huma Island Beach.
At Mangenguey Island, hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Mangenguey Restaurant.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding; rooms also include safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mangenguey Island Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. Have fun in the sun at Mangenguey Island with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and sailing.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach resort also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and a terrace.
Mangenguey Island has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Music library
- Full board rates available
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Billiards or pool table
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Furnished lanai
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Mangenguey Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bird watching on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Rowboats on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
Mangenguey Island Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The property charges a mandatory meal fee and may be able to accommodate special diets for an additional fee. Contact the property directly for more details using the contact information that appears on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Shuttle transfer per adult: PHP 2250 (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
Clothing is optional at this property. Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.