Availability: Residenza D'Aragona
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star residence in Palermo (Palermo Historical Center) near Regional Archaeological Museum
This residence is located in Palermo (Palermo Historical Center), close to Regional Archaeological Museum, Teatro Massimo, and Martorana. Also nearby are Church of San Cataldo and Cuba.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Residenza D'Aragona provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include kitchenettes and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residenza D'Aragona Amenities
Residenza D'Aragona features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Palermo residence also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Residenza D'Aragona Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 2 PM - 7 AM.Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 2 PM.Guests planning to arrive after 2 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Check-in after midnight is not possible. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.On Sundays, reception is open from 7 AM until 11 AM only.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 11 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.