Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Resort View
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Resort View
- 1 king
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial View
Premium Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
Jupiter resort with oceanfront pool and private beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Adjacent to Carlin Park, this family-friendly oceanfront resort is 2 miles from Jupiter Lighthouse, 9 miles from Gardens Mall, 20 miles from Palm Beach and Worth Avenue shopping, and 22 miles from the Palm Beach airport.
Guests of the resort enjoy an outdoor pool with waterfall, spa tub and whirlpool, tennis court, luxury spa, and lounge seating with firepit; dining options include fresh seafood at the poolside bar and grill.
All 168 guestrooms at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa offer island-inspired decor, pillowtop mattresses, minibars, bathrobes, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and furnished balconies with city or ocean views.
Located 22 miles from Palm Beach International Airport, the pet-friendly Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa sits on the Atlantic Ocean. In addition to oceanfront-family activities, guests have access to an oceanfront pool with poolside bar, spa tub with waterfall, hammock, lighted tennis court, and fitness center.
Dining options include a casual seafood grill and a tropical lobby lounge.
Treatments at the on-site spa include the Oxygenating Sea Foam Facial, the Sun Healer Body Treatment, the Gentlemen's Classic Facial, and the Island Wrap (surcharges apply).
For young guests, the resort offers the Little Loggerhead Kids Program.
Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is available in the lobby. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (fees may apply). This Palm Beach-area resort also offers 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 300 guests. Valet parking (surcharge) is available, as is complimentary self parking.
This is a smoke-free resort.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge) hot and cold buffet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Sinclairs Ocean Grill - This casual restaurant overlooks the resort's sundeck and pool. Menu items include salads, Black Angus steaks, fresh seafood, and pork chops. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sinclairs Lounge - Serving beer, wine, cocktails, and light fare including burgers, soups, and salads. Open from late afternoon until late evening.
Sand Bar - Open from mid-morning until early evening, this poolside bar serves cocktails, soft drinks, sandwiches, salads, and snacks.
The resort is located on a 1,000-foot private beach, and cabana chairs and umbrellas are available for rental. An outdoor splash pool overlooks the beach, and a fitness room has treadmills, stationary bikes, and strength-training equipment. Other options include a lighted tennis court, bicycle rentals, fishing, and snorkeling.
Adjacent to the resort, Carlin Park has sports fields, children's play areas, picnic pavilions, barbecue grills, concession stands, and a beach with lifeguards. Thirty miles away, Emerald Dunes offers an 18-hole, par 72 golf course designed by Tom Fazio, a driving range, clubhouse, pro shop, and golf instruction.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Dock nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 January 2012)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property beach access
- Partner property pool access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.