Please enter your travel dates.
King Lounge Twin - Non-Refundable
Simple Double Room - Non-Refundable
Standard Double Room - Non-Refundable
Standard King Room - Non-Refundable
Hip Palm Springs hotel with late-night pool fun
Tramway: 6 miles
Built on the foundation of a mid-century motel, Ace Hotel & Swim Club is 0.3 mile from Moorten Botanical Garden, 2 miles from the Palm Springs Art Museum, and 6 miles from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
Spa, cool drinks
The swim club features an outdoor pool and spa tub open till 2 AM. Sun loungers line the pool area, and outdoor spa treatments are available. The Amigo Room bar serves classic and creative cocktails.
Free Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs
Guestrooms offer 32-42 inch flat-panel TVs, MP3 plug-ins, and views of the city, mountains, or pool. Bathrooms include showers and amenities from Rudy’s Barbershop. Dogs are permitted in patio rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Facing the mountains, the Ace Hotel's swim club features a year-round outdoor pool, spa tub, a sundeck with loungers, and massage yurts. There's even a stargazing platform. Poolside activities include DJ entertainment, bands, yoga classes, and impromptu dance parties. A second outdoor pool is open to guests except during private events.
The fitness center, open to guests 24 hours a day, is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment. A sauna, steam room, and lockers are provided. The Feel Good Spa at Ace Hotel offers massage, body treatments, and facials utilizing organic products.
The King's Highway restaurant serves roadside-diner fare, updated with local, seasonal, and organic ingredients. The Amigo Room bar serves classic and creative artisanal cocktails using fresh juices and house-made mixers. Drinks are available poolside.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1965
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
The hotel's restaurant Kings Highway is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The meals are prepared using organic and local products from farm markets and certified organic farms. The contemporary décor and the relaxing ambiance of the restaurant will ensure guests a delightful tasting experience.
Breakfast room service is available at the weekend.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The Feel Good Spa offers a wide array of treatments. Highlights include:
- Swedish, couples, deep-tissue, scalp, and pregnancy massage
- Exfoliating body scrub, sea-algae body mask, cooling aloe wrap, detoxifying clay wrap
- Detoxifying and hydrating facials
- Waxing and nail care
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.