Availability: Best Western Inn at Palm Springs
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Palm Springs eco-friendly hotel near Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium
Situated near the airport, in Palm Springs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium, Palm Springs Convention Center, and Ruddy's General Store Museum. Also nearby are Agua Caliente Cultural Museum and Heusso Gallery.
Recreational amenities at Best Western Inn at Palm Springs include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Inn at Palm Springs Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Best Western Inn at Palm Springs provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Inn at Palm Springs is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1979
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Best Western Inn at Palm Springs Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.