Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
All-suite hotel destination in the heart of downtown Palm Springs
Palm Canyon shops
On Palm Canyon Drive, this renovated all-suite hotel is within 2 blocks of Palm Springs Follies, Palm Springs Art Museum, Spa Resort Casino, shopping, and near over 40 restaurants and nightclubs.
This remodeled Hyatt Palm Springs has a large pool and spa tub with pool bar, fire pits, private cabanas, and custom made deck chairs.
Newly renovated guest suites at this Hyatt have separate sitting rooms, marble baths, and furnished balconies or patios overlooking the city, pool, or San Jacinto Mountains.
The newly renovated all-suite Hyatt Palm Springs is located in downtown Palm Springs, two blocks from Spa Resort Casino, six blocks from the Palm Springs Convention Center, and four miles from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
A geometric-shaped outdoor lap pool with sun deck and spa tub is surrounded by fire pits, cabanas, and custom made deck chairs. Amenities include a putting green, and a fitness center with free weights, stationary bikes, stair machines, and treadmills. SHARE Wine Lounge and SHARE Small Plate Bistro add a casual dining experience with a fine dining ambience.
This Palm Springs Hyatt has 12,250 square feet of meeting space and a business center with computers, high-speed Internet access, photocopying, faxing, and printing; fees may apply. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. Complimentary airport transportation is provided to and from Palm Springs International Airport.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1138
- Security guard
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Year Built 1984
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12250
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
SHARE - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the hotel's six-story atrium. American and Continental cuisine in an airy setting.
THE BAR - Serving signature cocktails and full dining menu with selections from wings to steaks. Offers happy hour daily.
Outdoor Pool Bar - Seasonal service with poolside drinks and light fare during lunch, and in the afternoon.
This California hotel has a putting green, outdoor lap pool, and fitness center. Guests also have access to numerous 18-hole golf courses in the Palm Springs area, including the Mesquite Country Club (3 miles away), the Desert Dunes Country Club (9 miles), and the Rancho Mirage Country Club (10 miles).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 200
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Cash Deposit Required
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Bed and Breakfast For 2
Receive breakfast for 2 when you book a "Bed and Breakfast For 2" rate category.
Must book an "Bed and Breakfast For 2" rate category to receive benefit; bookings are final and nonrefundable. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Rate is per room per night; based on double occupancy. Room tax not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply.