Please enter your travel dates.
Estate Room 2 Queen, Step-Out Balcony
- Two Queen Beds
Estate Room King, Step-Out Balcony
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds, Patio
- Two Queen Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Patio
- One King Bed
Mediterranean-style resort, east of Palm Springs
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Golf across road
The resort sits on 11 acres of olive groves and citrus trees, across the road from the 36-hole Golf Resort at Indian Wells. El Paseo shopping is 3 miles away and downtown Palm Springs is within 15 miles.
Intimate pools and spa
In addition to a luxury day spa featuring a private pool area, Miramonte Resort and Spa offers 2 swimming pools and 2 spa tubs for both adults and families, private cabanas, and upscale dining.
Guestrooms and suites at the Miramonte Resort and Spa - A DHR Luxury Resort (all nonsmoking) are housed in Mediterranean-inspired 2 story buildings covered in bougainvillea. Amenities include Desert Dream beds, and Italian toiletries.
Miramonte Resort and Spa - A DHR Luxury Resort is across the road from the Golf Resort at Indian Wells, three miles from El Paseo shopping, and 15 miles from downtown Palm Springs. p With two-room cabanas, misting systems, basin sinks, and mosaic-tile showers, The Well health spa offers massage, body wraps/scrubs, facials, waxing, and hair/nail care. Also available are the spa's air-conditioned rooms and open-air suites. The Well Spa was ranked #20 in the top 250 spas in the mainland United States by Conde Nast in 2011. p A "Pittura Festa" uses colored mud to paint body, face, and hair in an outdoor setting with shower. An outdoor relaxation area with a 25-foot-long heated pool includes a soaking pool with cascades for massage and yoga-like stretching. Women's and men's steam rooms are also available (surcharge for spa facilities without treatment). p The property also offers 30,000 square feet of meeting space. Wireless Internet access is available hotel-wide, subject to charge.
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 2
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2787
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service (on request)
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pool view
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Garden view
- Signature bedding
The Grove Artisan Kitchen - known for its "farm to table" fresh seasonal California cuisine featuring ingredients simply prepared with time honored techniques. The menu features organic produce, fresh herbs, local ranch raised meats and poultry, fresh Pacific seafood, house-made pastas, prime dry-aged meats and innovative vegetarian dishes. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Lounge - Open mid-morning to late night for cocktails.
Pool Bar - Open mid-morning to late afternoon on weekends and during high-occupancy periods.
A 75-by-22.5-foot family pool and a 35-foot-long oval adults-only pool are heated for year-round use. Three rental cabanas furnished with cushioned teak lounges, dining sets, and compact refrigerators border the family pool. Elevated at one end of the pool and surrounded by flowers are an oval 14-person spa tub and a sundeck with trellis-shaded tables. Adjacent to the adult pool is an 18-person spa tub open until late night.
Across the road from this California resort, the Golf Resort at Indian Wells offers two golf courses, a driving range, and putting green. Carts include Global Positioning System monitors for measuring distances to pins. A Callaway Golf Performance Center fits clubs for purchasers. The Indian Wells Tennis Garden with 38 grass, clay, and hard courts, plus a 16,000-seat stadium, is 1.5 miles from the resort.
In winter season, the resort offers complimentary pool aerobics, power walks, and Pilates. Year-round there are exercise classes such as yoga and hydro yo-chi (surcharges).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
The award-winning 12,000-square-foot Well Spa offers 9 indoor relaxation suites, 4 private cabanas with open-air showers, a couples' balcony overlooking breathtaking mountains, 2 unique river benches, a saltwater pool featuring the spa's signature Aquawell Therapy, and a variety of other spa treatments and services.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 June 2013)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.