Book your room at Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Pool View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony, Resort View
Palm Springs-area resort flanked by 2 golf courses
Adjacent to the esteemed 36-hole Golf Resort at Indian Wells, this 560-room resort is 15 miles east of Palm Springs and 3 miles from the Living Desert Zoo & Gardens.
3 connected pools
Renaissance Esmeralda amenities include 3 interconnected beach-style heated outdoor pools, a health spa with a garden-courtyard spa tub, and a fine-dining Italian restaurant. 55 conference rooms capably accommodate your large-scale event.
Contemporary guestrooms at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa provide balconies, pillowtop mattresses, bathrooms with dual-sink marble vanities, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa is adjacent to The Golf Resort at Indian Wells, 1.5 miles from the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and 3 miles from El Paseo shopping. Palm Springs is 15 miles away.
The resort's conference center consists of an astonishing 55 conference rooms in varying sizes; with banquet halls as well as space for exhibits, the meeting/event facilities total 60,862 square feet. There's wireless Internet throughout the public spaces and near the pool complex (surcharge). The resort also boasts the capacity for event catering, in addition to aerobics classes, tennis courts, and bike rentals, plus a 24-hour business center with technology support staff.
Spa Esmeralda provides beauty services, massage, hydrotherapy, and more. A complimentary fitness center has cardio/weight machines and free weights, as well as women's and men's separate saunas and steam rooms. Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for smoking outside of designated areas.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 560
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5478
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 55
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60862
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Cava - Air-conditioned dining room and shaded garden terrace. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus a Friday night seafood buffet, Saturday night prime-rib buffet, and the ever-popular Sunday brunch. Lunch/dinner choices may include dishes such as peppered scallops, pecan-crusted white snapper, steaks, barbecued ribs, pasta, seafood. Kids eat dinner free with each paid adult entrée.
Sirocco - Air-conditioned, lake-view, fine-dining restaurant with notable wine list. Northern Italian menu. Dinner only. Choose from bruschetta with duck/chicken-liver mousse, grilled scampi with bell-pepper sottoli, beef carpaccio, mussels and clams in broth, wild salmon with wine-tarragon sauce, beef tenderloin with organic baby arugula in white-truffle vinaigrette, risotto with porcini, lobster ravioli, and a mixed grill of quail, duck, pheasant.
Stir Lounge - Expansive, multi-level bar with floor-to-ceiling windows featuring views of the lake and Santa Rosa Mountains. Intimate areas have overstuffed seating. Enjoy sports on TVs, a pool table, and live entertainment. Open mid-afternoon to late night, serving specialty cocktails and appetizers.
Glo and Glo Sushi Bar - Sushi bar with outdoor terrace that serves microbrewed beers, extensive wine selections, and nigiri as well as seafood rolls. Dinner only.
Pool Bar - Casual open-air spot open from mid-morning until dusk. Serves appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs. Children's menu.
Café Biscotti - Open early morning to late night for Starbucks coffee, pastries, and desserts.
A swimming complex consists of three interconnected beach-style heated outdoor pools; a 25-by-15-foot toddlers' pool; and two five-person spa tubs sheltered by trellised gazebos. Pools remain open until 10 PM. Use of two lighted tennis courts is complimentary.
The Golf Resort at Indian Wells adjacent to the hotel offers two golf courses, a driving range, a putting green, and gold lessons. Carts include Global Positioning System monitors for measuring distances to pins. A Callaway Golf Performance Center fits clubs for purchasers.
The resort's Camp Oasis offers a variety of arts and crafts activities for kids, such as painting on palm bark and rocks or weaving with yarn and golf ball painting. Weather permitting, the Camp Oasis kids are out on the tennis courts or the putting green. Miniature golf is also available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa Esmeralda offers women's and men's steam rooms and relaxation lounges; a garden courtyard with an eight-person spa tub and plunge pool; and cabanas for outdoor treatments. Services include massages; body scrubs and wraps; facials; waxing; and manicures and pedicures. (Surcharge for spa use without treatment.)
Advanced reservations required for spa treatments and massages.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.