Standard room with king bed - LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Standard room with queen beds - LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Corner Two Queen, Balcony & Resort View
Two Queen, Balcony & Pool View
Palm Springs-area resort flanked by 2 golf courses
Adjacent to the esteemed 36-hole Golf Resort at Indian Wells, this 560-room resort is 15 miles east of Palm Springs and 3 miles from the Living Desert Zoo & Gardens.
3 connected pools
Renaissance Esmeralda amenities include 3 interconnected beach-style heated outdoor pools, a health spa with a garden-courtyard spa tub, and a fine-dining Italian restaurant. 55 conference rooms capably accommodate your large-scale event.
Contemporary guestrooms at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa provide balconies, pillowtop mattresses, bathrooms with dual-sink marble vanities, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa is adjacent to The Golf Resort at Indian Wells, 1.5 miles from the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and 3 miles from El Paseo shopping. Palm Springs is 15 miles away.
The resort's conference center consists of an astonishing 55 conference rooms in varying sizes; with banquet halls as well as space for exhibits, the meeting/event facilities total 60,862 square feet. There's wireless Internet throughout the public spaces and near the pool complex (surcharge). The resort also boasts the capacity for event catering, in addition to aerobics classes, tennis courts, and bike rentals, plus a 24-hour business center with technology support staff.
Spa Esmeralda provides beauty services, massage, hydrotherapy, and more. A complimentary fitness center has cardio/weight machines and free weights, as well as women's and men's separate saunas and steam rooms. Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for smoking outside of designated areas.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 560
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60862
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5478
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 55
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Children's club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Suitable for children
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Signature bedding
- City view
- Desert view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
- Golf course view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Cava - Air-conditioned dining room and shaded garden terrace. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus a Friday night seafood buffet, Saturday night prime-rib buffet, and the ever-popular Sunday brunch. Lunch/dinner choices may include dishes such as peppered scallops, pecan-crusted white snapper, steaks, barbecued ribs, pasta, seafood. Kids eat dinner free with each paid adult entrée.
Sirocco - Air-conditioned, lake-view, fine-dining restaurant with notable wine list. Northern Italian menu. Dinner only. Choose from bruschetta with duck/chicken-liver mousse, grilled scampi with bell-pepper sottoli, beef carpaccio, mussels and clams in broth, wild salmon with wine-tarragon sauce, beef tenderloin with organic baby arugula in white-truffle vinaigrette, risotto with porcini, lobster ravioli, and a mixed grill of quail, duck, pheasant.
Stir Lounge - Expansive, multi-level bar with floor-to-ceiling windows featuring views of the lake and Santa Rosa Mountains. Intimate areas have overstuffed seating. Enjoy sports on TVs, a pool table, and live entertainment. Open mid-afternoon to late night, serving specialty cocktails and appetizers.
Glo and Glo Sushi Bar - Sushi bar with outdoor terrace that serves microbrewed beers, extensive wine selections, and nigiri as well as seafood rolls. Dinner only.
Pool Bar - Casual open-air spot open from mid-morning until dusk. Serves appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs. Children's menu.
Café Biscotti - Open early morning to late night for Starbucks coffee, pastries, and desserts.
A swimming complex consists of three interconnected beach-style heated outdoor pools; a 25-by-15-foot toddlers' pool; and two five-person spa tubs sheltered by trellised gazebos. Pools remain open until 10 PM. Use of two lighted tennis courts is complimentary.
The Golf Resort at Indian Wells adjacent to the hotel offers two golf courses, a driving range, a putting green, and gold lessons. Carts include Global Positioning System monitors for measuring distances to pins. A Callaway Golf Performance Center fits clubs for purchasers.
The resort's Camp Oasis offers a variety of arts and crafts activities for kids, such as painting on palm bark and rocks or weaving with yarn and golf ball painting. Weather permitting, the Camp Oasis kids are out on the tennis courts or the putting green. Miniature golf is also available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa Esmeralda offers women's and men's steam rooms and relaxation lounges; a garden courtyard with an eight-person spa tub and plunge pool; and cabanas for outdoor treatments. Services include massages; body scrubs and wraps; facials; waxing; and manicures and pedicures. (Surcharge for spa use without treatment.)
Advanced reservations required for spa treatments and massages.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A 11.25 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 0.30 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.