Book your room at Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom
Award-winning spa resort with natural mineral-spring grotto
Desert oasis near Palm Springs
An adults-only desert oasis! This Desert Hot Springs resort is nestled in the Coachella Valley, framed by rugged mountains and just minutes from downtown Palm Springs.
Spa gazebos, 2 pools
Fed by natural mineral springs, the secluded grotto is divided into 2 pool areas. The renowned day spa features outdoor gazebos and more than 50 unique treatments. The resort has over 50 acres of nature trails.
Luxury linens, spa robes
The 52 smoke-free guestrooms are situated throughout the resort's 56 scenic acres. All feature Egyptian cotton linens, travertine marble floors, spa-style robes, cable TV, and Wi-Fi. Most rooms have patios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort
The stone grotto, fed by natural and odorless mineral springs, is the heart and soul of this adults-only resort. The grotto is divided into 2 pool sections: one at 104 degrees and the larger at 99 degrees. A canopy of trees filters the desert sun but allows the moonlight to flow through.
The resort's spa offers more than 50 unique treatments in a variety of venues: outdoor gazebos, river rock alcoves, outdoor showers, and mud cabanas, in addition to the main spa building. Free group yoga and Qi Gong classes are provided each morning (surcharge for private sessions). Guests also have the use of bicycles and tennis courts.
Two Bunch Palms' Casino restaurant features mountain views and showcases healthful California cuisine. Ingredients are freshly sourced from local California growers, ranchers, and fishermen. Citrus fruits and herbs are grown right at the resort.
Two Bunch Palms Resort and Spa is smoke-free.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Tennis on site
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- In the room
- Plasma TV
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Casino - This intimate restaurant showcases fresh, healthful California cuisine, complemented by dramatic views of Mt. San Jacinto and the Coachella Valley. Dinner highlights include Sesame Seared Ahi, Natural Black Angus Beef Tenderloin, and Grilled Vegetable Lasagna. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus tapas Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons.
Two Bunch Palms Resort and Spa offers two outdoor mineral-water pools enclosed within a stone grotto. Complimentary yoga and Qi Dong group classes are held in the morning. The resort's 56 acres abound with wildlife, including owls, roadrunners, and rabbits.
Just 3 miles south, the Desert Dunes Golf Club, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., is open to the public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bird watching nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hot springs on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Winner of several prestigious awards, the spa offers treatments indoors and out in the fresh desert air. Among the many different options:
- Hydrotherapy, including Waterdance Bodywork, Water Shiatsu, Roman Tub Relaxation
- Swedish, Thai, Ayurvedic and Deep Tissue Massage
- Classic Enzyme Facial, Sun Lover's Facial, Green Tea and Ginger Facial
- Mud and Sun Mudbath
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to adults only
Minimum guest age is 18
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.