Availability: Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin Breakfast IncludedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Palmerston North eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to The Square, Te Manawa, and City Library. Also nearby are New Zealand Rugby Museum and Arena Manawatu.
In addition to a restaurant, Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North features a 24-hour health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North Amenities
Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North features a 24-hour health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour health club
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $5.10 NZD /30 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.10 NZD /30 minutes surcharge )
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Jimmy Cooks - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 19.00 and NZD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.