Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Two Twin Beds
- Two Twin Beds
- One Double Bed
Located in the city centre approximately 2 minutes walk from the CBD.
Palmerston North is located on the banks of the beautiful Manawatu River, and is one of the largest cities in New Zealand. Kingsgate Hotel Palmerston North is ideally located in the city centre.
Restaurant, bar, parking.
Hotel facilities include restaurant, bar, private spa pools, weights room, 24 hour room service, guest laundry, complimentary car parking on site, complimentary access to City Fitness Gym, and free golf passes.
Views of city.
Superior rooms are in the main tower block accessed by stairs or lift. Room amenities include Sky TV, mini bar, broadband, iron and iron board, hair dryer, IDD phone, tea and coffee facilities.
Kingsgate Palmerston North is the largest hotel complex in the Manawatu with 150 guest rooms ranging from premium executive suites with spa baths, to economy rooms - ideal for sports teams with triple occupancy.
Hotel facilities include restaurant, bar, private spa pools, weights room, 5 meeting rooms, 24 hour room service, and a guest laundry.
Located 2 minutes walk from the city centre, 3km from Massey University, and 6km from the airport, the hotel is an ideal base for all leisure weekend breaks and business activities. The perfect choice for your stay, we meet and exceed all client requests, whether they are for accommodation, catering, sporting needs, or conference and business requirements.
The hotel also offers complimentary car parking on site, complimentary access to City Fitness Gym, and free golf passes.
Zoe's at Kingsgate is our award winning a la Carte Restaurant featuring live television feed into our kitchen so you can watch our Chef's prepare your meal.
The city is a hub for the lower North Island and is an easy two hour drive from Wellington. Manawatu is an ideal destination for visitors seeking a rural and/or city experience, offering stunning scenery, exciting outdoor activities and picturesque small towns and villages.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Business services
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Medical assistance available
- Free parking
- Secretarial services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Kingsgate Hotel Palmerston has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service during limited hours is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 16.50 and NZD 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.