Book your room at Hotel Finlandia
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Chepelare hotel is in the mountains, near Pamporovo Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Smolyan Ski Resort and Momchilovtsi Ski Resort.
Hotel Finlandia guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an indoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, including a fitness center and a steam room. This mountain hotel's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. Hotel Finlandia helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel Finlandia is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Self parking
- In your room
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Finlandia Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Barbecue Restaurant - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Finlandia
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.