Book your room at Calypso by Oaseas Resorts
Please enter your travel dates.
3.5-star hotel with pools and private beach
This hotel is in a shopping district in Panama City Beach, set on its own private white sand beach within minutes of Russell-Fields Pier, Pier Park, and Gulf World Marine Park. Also nearby are Frank Brown Park and Hidden Lagoon Golf and Racetrack.
Spend the day on Calypso by Oaseas Resorts's private white sand beach or relax by one of the hotel's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Calypso by Oaseas Resorts
At your hotel
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers.
A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Calypso by Oaseas Resorts is a smoke-free property.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- On private beach
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Number of floors - 23
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Fattys Sandwhich Shop - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
The fine print for Calypso by Oaseas Resorts
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must pay 5 percent of the total reservation amount upon check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 9 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
Minimum guest age is 25
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Destination fee: USD 45 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 95.72-135.14 per stay, varies per unit size
- Self parking fee: USD 13.52 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: USD 143 per stay, varies per unit size
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.