Availability: Long Beach Resort by The Resort Collection
Panama City Beach resort on the Gulf of Mexico
Direct access to public beach
Above a 1,300-foot beach, this Panama City Beach resort is next to the Gulf of Mexico and a half-mile from Signal Hill Golf Course.
Lagoon pool, deck
Long Beach Resort offers 3 swimming pools, 2 hot tubs, and 2 all-weather tennis courts.
Suites with kitchens
One- and two-bedroom suites at Long Beach Resort feature kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bathrooms with marble accents.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Long Beach Resort by The Resort Collection Amenities
Long Beach Resort is located in Panama City Beach, between the Gulf of Mexico and the West Bay. The resort's Polynesian-style lagoon pools (seasonal) are reminiscent of the tropics, with palm trees and tropical foliage accenting rocky alcoves and waterfalls. There are 2 hot tubs and 2 tennis courts on site. Snacks and beverages are available at a poolside bar. There is direct access to the public beach.
- Number of floors - 14
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Total number of rooms - 320
- Indoor tennis courts - 2
- Free self parking
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1998
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Separate dining area
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
The Hangout - Casual poolside bar serving hot dogs, snacks, and drinks. Open for lunch.
There are also several dining options in the Panama City Beach area.
Pineapple Willy's Restaurant
All American Diner
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Long Beach Resort; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Long Beach Resort by The Resort Collection Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 5 PM - 8 AM.Special Instructions: If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: 10901 Front Beach Rd.Guests are required to check in at the Resort Collection Welcome Center, in front of Long Beach Resort. This is a 0.3-mile drive from the Shores of Panama driving, or a 0.1-mile walk.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Destination fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 60/120 per stay, varies per unit size
- Spring Break deposit: USD 500 per stay (for guests under 40 years old)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.