Please enter your travel dates.
Efficiency Condo 1 King Bed - Sleeps up to 4
- One King Bed
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Beach View - Sleeps up to 6
- Two King Beds
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, Beach View - Sleeps up to 8
- Three King Beds
Family-friendly Panama City Beach condo near Gulf World Marine Park
This family-friendly condo is located by the ocean, close to Gulf World Marine Park, Hidden Lagoon Golf and Racetrack, and Frank Brown Park. Also nearby are Pier Park and Russell-Fields Pier.
In addition to a restaurant, Origin At Seahaven features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and washers/dryers.
Origin At Seahaven features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The condo offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This family-friendly condo also offers barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and a picnic area. Complimentary parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Origin At Seahaven is a smoke-free property.
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 17
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 329
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2007
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Sharkys - This beachfront seafood restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, light fare, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Recreational amenities at the condo include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Volleyball on site
- Banana boat on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guest must present a valid credit card for check-in. During Spring Break (March 3 - April 7, 2012), check-in starts at 6 PM and check-out is 8 AM.
The hotel charges the following mandatory fees and deposits at check-in:
- $40 damage waiver fee per reservation (not applied during Spring Break, March 3 - April 7, 2012)
- $450 security deposit for travel during Spring Break, March 3 - April 7, 2012
- $25 Spring Break processing fee due on arrival from March 3 - April 7, 2012
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: USD 108.00 per stay, varies per unit size
- Resort fee: USD 31.65 per accommodation, per stay (effective 10 December 2013)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Spring Break deposit: USD 450 (for stays between 3 March - 7 April)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.