Book your room at Shores of Panama by The Resort Collection
Beachfront condominium resort with calming spa services
This Panama City Beach condominium resort is on the waterfront, on the beach within minutes of Ripley's Believe It or Not, Signal Hill Golf Course, and Signal Hill Country Club. Also nearby are WonderWorks and Coconut Creek Family Fun Park.
At Shores of Panama by The Resort Collection, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy parasailing.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Shores of Panama by The Resort Collection provides a health club and a spa tub. The condominium resort offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This beach condominium resort also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Spa tub
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Poolside bar
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 700
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Year Built 2007
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Free! Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Free! Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free! Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Separate living room
Where to Eat
Cabana Grille - This poolside restaurant serves lunch only. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 8 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Club Card: USD 24/31 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 60/105 per stay, varies per unit size
- Spring Break deposit: USD 500 per stay (for stays between 1 March - 8 April)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condominium resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.