Please enter your travel dates.
Experience the Best of Panama. Beaches, pools, restaurants, zipline, boat tours.
Bocas del Toro's finest
Direct access to the top rated beaches in Panama. Spectacular views of the Caribbean. Great for families, couples, and groups who want spectacular scenery in an adventurous and relaxing location.
Adventure by Day
Jungle Cart and breakfast on the beach included in room rate.
Two restaurants, boat tours, trails through rainforest, 5 beaches, deep-water marina, wildlife, snorkeling, zipline and weekly activity schedule!
Luxury by Night
Stunning accommodations with private pools, elegant island decor, beach front dinners and chef services available.
The Villas at Red Frog Beach are majestically set into the hillside of a Caribbean Island that is renowned for its biodiversity. Combine stunning white sandy Caribbean beaches with the adventure of the vast Central American rainforest – this is as good as it gets! This NEW destination in Bocas del Toro (located 30 miles from Costa Rica) is one of the most ecologically diverse and protected areas in the world. The ocean, island, and rainforest Eco-systems create a diverse range of habitats and offer exquisite experiences and gorgeous island scenery.
Red Frog Beach
Voted one of the worlds best secret beaches – The Travel Channel
One of the hottest beaches in central – Forbes Traveler
The Villas include a private pool, elegant island décor, and fully equipped kitchen.
Top 10 things to do at Red Frog Beach:
1. Families enjoy Caribbean island scenery in luxurious accommodations with beaches, rainforest and wildlife.
2. Romantic island dinner for couples prepared by your own private chef – perfect for honeymooners!
3. Fly through the rainforest on the 2-hour Zipline Canopy tour! The best zipline experience in Central America.
4. Snorkel the vibrant reefs at Zapatillo Key or North Beach; kayak, surf or SUP around the island ecosystem.
5. Go on a fishing charter: snook, tarpon, marlin and more! Our chef will cook up the fresh catch that evening
6. Pamper yourself with the Private Spa Services at your private pool.
7. Refresh yourself in the warm, tropical waters of Red Frog Beach; or any of the five stunning beaches on the island.
8. Enjoy dinner or a group event such as a wedding or private party at Punta Lava Restaurant. Weekly activities include bonfires, live music, menu specials and more.
9. Explore endless rainforest trails to secluded beaches or the National Marine Park exploring abundant wildlife: 68 species of birds such as the majestic white hawk, 12 reptiles (including the famous red frog), three-toed sloths, and white-faced capuchin monkeys.
10. Experience numerous tours and weekly activities in Bocas del Toro: Cave tour, Dolphin tour, visit indigenous Indian communities, nature hikes, scuba diving, sailing, surf lessons, nearby covered activity center, starfish beach/bird island tour and so much more.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 360
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- Spa services on site
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Double sink
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Water view
- Sea view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Beach view
- Private pool
Punta Lava is a beachfront bar and grill and has event dinners in the evening. There is no better location for a meal in Bocas del Toro. Private chef services can be ordered into your villa. Nearby is Kayukos restaurant which is a fun island dining pavilion that Red Frog guests are free to visit next store to the resort.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Dock on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Kayaking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
Private spa services available privately at your villa.
- Outdoor treatment areas
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time and to arrange pickup. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests planning to arrive before 3 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange bag storage. Guests are then free to enjoy resort amenities until regular check-in hours.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the villa prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.