Availability: Campanile Paris Est - Pantin
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Pantin hotel with a coffee shop/café
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to City of Music, Parc des Buttes Chaumont, and Parc de la Villette. Also nearby are Zenith de Paris and Music Museum.
Campanile Paris Est - Pantin provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Campanile Paris Est - Pantin Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Pantin hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Campanile Paris Est - Pantin is a smoke-free property.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Audiovisual equipment
- Year Built 1988
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 8
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
Le Restaurant is open every day.
The breakfast is served from 6:30 to 9:00 on week and from 7:00 to 10:00 on week end.
Situated near Paris, few restaurants are near the hotel for your lunches and dinners.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Campanile Paris Est - Pantin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.