Book your room at Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
Superior Single Room
- Single Occupancy
Classic Single Room
- Single Occupancy
Classic Double Room (with shower)
- 1 double
Elegant boutique hotel near Galeries Lafayette
In Opéra district
This 3* sup Best Western hotel is in the Opéra district (Galeries Lafayette and Printemps department stores), in the heart of Paris but in a quiet street, and near Montmartre area. 800 m also from Gare du Nord.
lounge Bar /Internet free
The Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra offers an intimate elegant 24-hour bar, which exhibits artist works. large lobby. Free internet in rooms and internet spot in lobby.Helpful receptionist staff.
charming contemporary rm
Decoration varies according to "classical" or "superior" rooms.
all the 39 air conditionned guestrooms offer complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, desk, minibar, safe, hair dryers, intl channels TV.
Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra
- The Overview
The recently renovated Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra bar provides an intimate haven for a pre-theater drink, a relaxing evening in, or late night nightcap. The hotel features charming, contemporary interior design and offers an exhibition of artworks throughout the lounge bar and the lobby.
An airport shuttle is available on request (surcharge). Breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room. The hotel offers complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry service, and tour and ticket assistance. Parking is available nearby for a fee (height restrictions apply.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 6
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Free movie channels
- The Eats
Breakfast Room - Former cellar renovated to modern-style dining room. Dark wood floors and wicker chairs. Full buffet breakfast or express breakfast, which provides juices, hot drinks, and croissants for guests on the go.
Hotel Bar - This intimate bar, furnished with black-leather chairs and decorated with modern artwork, is open 24 hours and seats up to 12.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Bistro Papillon
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Fine Print for Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
To compensate guests visiting during the hotel’s renovation, the Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra is offering travelers who book a stay in any room from 10 January 2013 – 7 February 2013 the following:
- 20% discount on all rooms during the hotel's renovation
- Porters will be available to assist with luggage as lifts will not be in operation during this time.
There will be no other renovation-related compensation. Porters will be available daily from 7:30-11 AM and 4-8 PM. Check-in will be at 3 PM and check-out at 11 AM during this time. Other restrictions may apply.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.