Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Hot Deal
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Hot Deal, with iPod station
Standard Single Room, 1 Double Bed - Hot Deal
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Paris hotel with bar
This Paris hotel is in front of Sorbonne University and the Cluny Museum, three blocks from Notre-Dame, Luxembourg Gardens, and the Panthéon, and two blocks from the train station.
The Best Western La Tour Notre Dame's vaulted stone cellar serves as the breakfast room; there is a skylit lounge with a bar, and business and concierge services are available.
The 47 air-conditioned guest-rooms offer courtyard or street views, contemporary furniture, satellite TV, in-room safes, and windows that open.
Renovated in December 2011, the 7-story Best Western La Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés has a comfortable lounge with a small bar, and a breakfast room in a 17th-century vaulted cellar. The hotel multilingual staff can arrange for restaurant and show reservations. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Other amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an Internet point.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests of the Best Western La Tour Notre Dame enjoy a b Continental breakfast /B daily in the breakfast room or in the guestroom (fee). p B Nearby restaurants: /B BR Brasserie Balzar BR Table d'Harmonie BR La Truffière
In the heart of the Latin Quarter, the Best Western La Tour Notre Dame Hotel offers easy access to theatres, night clubs and numerous entertainment venues.
A new full-service fitness center and a public pool are 2 blocks from the hotel, and the Jardin de Luxembourg 3 blocks west of the hotel is perfect for jogging or basketball.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sports center nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.